1. WHY DO WE NEED A POLICY?
1.1 General Terms
The purpose of this Policy is (1) to inform you of the list of Cookies used and automatically downloaded to the User's device; and (2) to notify you of the purpose of installing and using such Cookies as well as the duration of their storage/installation on the User's device; and (3) to inform you of how to disable Cookies and/or remove them from your device.
Each User has the right to read the text of this Policy at the following link: https://apps24.org/cookie-policy.
If the User has any questions about this Policy and/or the operation of the Cookie Files, the User may address their question to the Right Holder in the following manner:
If the User does not agree and/or does not understand some of the terms and conditions of this Policy, he/she shall immediately stop using the Website.
1.2 Definition of Terms
"Cookies" means predominantly small pieces of data stored on a User's computer, tablet, cell phone or other device that allow certain information to be recorded whenever the User visits the Site, interacts with services, applications, tools, and sends and receives messages, for the purpose of identifying the User regardless of the device used.
"User" means the legal or natural person who uses and/or accesses the Site.
"Rights Holder" means the following person in whose name the Site is registered:
"Site" means an information unit in the Internet, a resource of web pages (documents), which are united by a common theme and connected with each other by links. The Site is registered to the Right Holder and is necessarily linked to a specific domain, which is its address. This Policy is developed for the following website: https://apps24.org.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
2.1 Purposes of use.
(1) to store information about the User for the duration of their use of the Site.
(2) to place advertisements by third parties on the Site and/or track User information by them for the purposes of providing targeted advertising or analytics of Site usage.
(3) for analyzing Website traffic by Users, identifying the effectiveness of advertising content and its popularity among Users.
(5) to improve the Site's usability and navigation. (6) to improve the interaction between the Site and Users.
(7) to improve the quality of service and ensure maximum convenience and comfort for Users when using the Site.
(2.2) Types of Information to Be Collected
The Rights Holder does not use Cookie Files to identify Users, but solely to determine how Users use the Site.
The Right holder can collect the following information about the Users via Cookie Files:
(1) the IP address, browser type, and device from which Users access the Site; and
(2) operating system and information about the internet service provider; and (3) information about the country from which you are accessing the Site; and
(4) date and time of visiting the Site and possible number of clicks made by the User.
3. WHAT COOKIES ARE USED?
According to generally accepted classifications, there are currently the following types of cookies:
(1) Technical cookies. They are essential for the smooth and reliable functioning of the Site. Disabling this type of Cookies may result in limiting the User's access to certain functionality of the Site.
(2) Session cookies. They are temporary and retain information about the User's browsing activity for one session (i.e. until such browser is closed by the User).
(3) Third parties and their cookies. They are needed for the following purposes: (a) collection of information by analytical platforms about the User's attendance at the Site, formation of the User's portrait and analysis of the effectiveness of the Site and marketing strategy; (b) provision of personalized advertising and/or marketing content to the User on the Site and/or on third-party websites with the help of third parties (marketing platforms or agencies).
The Site in its operation uses the following Cookies owned by the Right Holder:
The Site in operation may use the following Cookies belonging to third parties:
Google Analytics Yandex Metrika
In addition, the Site may also use the following technologies to collect non-personalized information and track Users:
Yandex Metrika Google Analytics
4. HOW TO REMOVE/DISABLE COOKIES?
4.1 General provisions
Clicking on the consent button when visiting the Site for the first time
Each User may, at any time, disable the operation of cookies on the device from which it accesses the Site and/or delete cookies that have already been downloaded to the device. If the User does not wish to disable cookies and/or delete previously downloaded cookies, no further action is required of the User in this case.
Please note that the Licensor does its best to make the use of the Website available to the User without downloading any cookies. However the Licensor does not guarantee that such Cookies will not be downloaded at all due to technical and functional features of the Website.
Cookies may be stored on the User's device from several hours to several days or years, depending on the type of downloaded/used Cookies.
4.2 How to disable cookies
The User has the ability to disable cookies on the Site by performing the following actions:
Disabling is not provided. If the User does not agree with the policy of our Site, he must leave the Site.
The user can also disable cookies and/or delete them altogether by changing the settings of his browser (it is also possible to delete/disable cookies set by other websites):
(1) For Google Chrome, you must change your browser settings and configuration according to the following instructions at: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDes ktop&hl=ru.
(2) For Firefox, you need to change the browser settings and configuration according to the following instructions by following the link: https://support.mozilla.org/ru/kb/uluchshennaya-zashita-ot-otslezhivaniya-v-fir efox-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-website- preferences.
(3) For Internet Explorer, change browser settings and configuration according to the following instructions at https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-dele te-manage-cookies.
(4) For Safari, change browser settings and configuration according to the following instructions at https://support.apple.com/ru-ru/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac.