How to block ad spam in Google Chrome
The Adblock Plus for Google Chrome extension can help you get rid of ads in your browser. Created for the needs of Mozilla, it was eventually adapted to other web browsers.
Installing Adblock in Google Chrome
- Open the start page of Google Chrome;
- Move your cursor to the top plane of the window on the right side of your monitor and click the horizontal lines icon;
- In the menu, find the menu item "Advanced Tools" -> "Extensions";
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page with installed extensions and click on "More Extensions" to go to the Chrome app store;
- In the left block, find the search bar, and type Adblock;
- The actions will result in the extension appearing for download;
- Double-click on the blue rectangle labeled "+ install", located in front of the "AdBlock" software package.
You will certainly be sent a request to install the software package. Allowed to finish the process, wait for the procedure to finish. Close the browser. Re-open it - now Google Chrome ad blocker is built into your computer.
If ads pop up in the browser when you turn on a video or a toy
Activate the extension with the maximum mode:
- Click on the new icon with a palm and select the line "Options" in the proposed menu;
- Check the line offering to block advertising information in videos, flash games.