EasyCapture is a program that lets you take screenshots of different sized areas of the screen - the whole screen or just parts of it. For example, you can take a screenshot of the active window or its objects, a free or fixed area.
The program can be controlled in several ways: via the system tray, the main window or by using the hot keys. Screenshots taken while the program is running can be viewed in the tabs.
The screenshots are edited with the built-in editor. Among the features are resizing, adding text labels, arrows, labels, underlines, etc. Screenshots taken can be saved to disk in one of the many available formats.
- Capture the whole screen as well as the currently active windows;
- Ability to work with individual window objects, such as toolbars, buttons, and other controls;
- screenshots of fixed or arbitrarily sized regions, selected by the user;
- creating snapshots of scrolling windows;
- the Viewer and Editor interfaces support tabs;
- the resulting screenshots can be supplemented with text comments or other objects;
- possibility of making changes to the screenshots - resizing, cropping, pasting, copying, etc;
- adjusting the appearance of the screenshots - adjusting the sharpness, brightness, blurring, etc;
- screenshots can be saved in one of several formats (JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG).