AVZ Antiviral Toolkit is a powerful free antivirus utility. Its main purpose is to fight spyware and adware modules, dialers, Trojans, as well as network worms and other malicious software.
AVZ Antiviral Toolkit features
The AVZ Antiviral Toolkit has a few additional utilities besides itself, such as AVZPM, AVZGuard, BootCleaner, and others.
The function of AVZGuard is to protect individually the applications assigned to it. The utility is also designed to remove malware that is particularly hard for traditional tools.
AVZPM is designed to monitor the activity of processes and drivers running in the system.
BootCleaner performs system cleanup: removes services and drivers, files, registry keys.
AVZ Antiviral Toolkit functionalities:
- system scan with heuristic analyzer;
- Built-in rootkit detection mechanism;
- WinSock SPI/LSP settings are analyzed with the built-in analyzer;
- toolkit has a built-in manager for processes, drivers and services
- Ability to analyze open TCP/UDP ports;
- the program is equipped with a detection module for keyboard spyware and DLL Trojans, which doesn't require signatures;
- the anti-virus utility is capable of restoring system parameters that may have been corrupted by malicious programs;
- external control scripts can be used.