Terraria is a symbiosis of a survival and construction simulator for Android devices with elements of RPG-setting and two-dimensional graphics with a side view. It supports both single-player and multiplayer modes (up to 4 players per world). Players will have to survive in huge randomly generated worlds, ranging from familiar fields or forests to amazing flying islands or the sinister Underworld.
Explore unique worlds, each one unlike any other, gather resources, learn construction, manufacturing and magic techniques, create tools of labor, war and sorcery, develop your character, fight wild animals, monsters or other players, and do everything to ensure the survival of your character in the vast open worlds of the Terraria universe.
- Choose the type of game world generation and create your own universe;
- Explore your surroundings - find everything you need to build a home, craft primitive tools and create rudimentary weapons;
- Build your own shelter and equip it with everything you need to cook, make weapons, armor, clothing, tools of labor, and conduct research;
- Defeat wild animals and deadly monsters, gain experience points and spend them on researching new technologies or boosting your character;
- Construct more complex buildings, craft more technological tools, weapons and equipment, create unique magical spells and brew potions to increase your chances of survival;
- Cooperate with other players and, either survive side by side - or fight to the death.
- Multiple variations of the game universe generation;
- More than ten randomly generated biomes, each with unique landscapes, flora, fauna and resources;
- Several dozen pets and bosses;
- More than a hundred varieties of resources;
- Several hundred unique enemies;
- Over a thousand recipes for crafting tools, weapons, equipment items, and potions;
- Two-dimensional cartoon graphics that do not burden the iron;
- Pleasant sound accompaniment;
- Realistic systems of simulation of natural needs and weather conditions, day and night changes, fluidity of liquids and physics of light materials.
- Integrated advertising;
- Part of the in-game content is paid.