UC browser is a free web browser, originally developed as a mobile browser by Chinese developers UCWeb. The web browser is compatible with all the most popular mobile operating systems: Android, iOS, Windows. A version for macOS is expected.
UC browser for computers
Today, a separate version of the browser for personal computers and laptops running on Windows. Its work is based on two engines, one of which operates Google Chrome, the second - Internet Explorer.
Features of UC browser:
- stylish and original design;
- high speed;
- ability to customize a lot of parameters;
- ability to automatically import bookmarks from other browsers;
- support for a large number of plug-ins and extensions;
- the ability to configure keyboard shortcuts;
- the ability to connect automatic ad blocking;
- Incognito mode.
The desktop version of the browser has a very handy feature to visualize all currently open tabs. You can enter this mode by simply pressing the button on the top bar of the browser.
UC browser for Android
On Android devices, this browser is also capable of running very fast. Fans of this web browser say that its main advantage is the ease of use. There are several operating modes, including night and day mode. If necessary, you can turn off images to save traffic. You can easily create bookmarks and save download files on the memory card. The function of synchronizing bookmarks and settings is extremely useful.
UC browser for iOS
Users of iPhone and other Apple-powered devices have noted the following advantages of this browser:
- syncing in the cloud - bookmarks are synced between all of your iOS devices;
- download from the cloud - even if the signal is low any files will be downloaded fast enough from the cloud;
- Multi Touch gestures - special gestures will give you the ability to manipulate tabs;
- The ability to quickly share the most interesting information on social networks;
- Availability of day and night mode that changes the degree of light to protect your eyesight;
- User-friendly and visually appealing interface.