Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is a utility from Kaspersky Lab that detects and cures infected software (these can be viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware, worms, rootkits, etc.).
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is an antivirus scanner that disinfects, removes and quarantines malicious programs.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool features.
- Totally free of charge.
- Can be installed on an infected computer in both safe and normal Windows operating modes.
- Performs a full scan and cure (infected programs are located using signatures databases and a heuristic analyzer).
- System information is gathered interactively and curing scripts are created.
- The program can disinfect the system both automatically and manually from all known rootkits, spyware, adware, Trojans and worms.
The latest version of Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool has undergone some changes:
- The program interface has been slightly modified, but, as before, you can choose English or English version.
- The installation process has been simplified as much as possible.
- It is possible to run from a flash card.
- The process of curing the active infection of the themes has been improved.
- The process of self-protection is implemented.
- Kaspersky Security Network cloud technologies have been integrated.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool does not conflict with other anti-virus software. This utility does not perform real-time protection and cannot automatically update its databases.