Canon MF Toolbox is a specialized utility from Canon for scanning documents on Windows computers, as well as recognizing images and sending them to the necessary e-mail address. The program can be integrated with other document editing applications.
Canon MF Toolbox features
Canon MF Toolbox provides the following scanning options:
- Save: saving the scanned document to a PC;
- Mail: the document will be sent to the recipient's mailbox after scanning is complete;
- PDF: converts the document after scanning to PDF format (default), with the option to save it in JPEG and TIFF formats;
- Recognition (OCR): extracts text data (OCR) when working in conjunction with an OCR application installed on your computer and specified in the Canon MF Toolbox settings.
- Ability to customize the application according to frequently used functions;
- Specifying not only e-mail, but also a specific application to send scanned data to;
- setting advanced parameters through ScanGear MF to get optimal scanning result;
- option to preview the result before saving it in a specific format;
- adding new scanned documents (pages) to the finished PDF file.
- Automatic detection of connected scanners;
- user-friendly interface;
- possibility to customize contrast and brightness settings;
- built-in spell check options;
- automatic software update from the developer's website.